| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabul in April is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 71.9mm (2.8in) of water tumbles during an average of 9 days.
- In April the heavens above Kabul are fine having an average of a detectable 6:30 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabul April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kabul, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabul:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) ENE
- Dir, Pakistan - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ENE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 64.9 kms (40.4 miles) N
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 115.3 kms (71.6 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE