| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabul in August is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of H2O is dropped during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Kabul is beaming having on balance a hefty 11:09 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:24.
- There are approximately 2:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabul August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kabul, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabul:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) ENE
- Dir, Pakistan - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ENE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 64.9 kms (40.4 miles) N
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 115.3 kms (71.6 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE