| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabul in December is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.7 °C (23.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with occasional sleet or snow. A paltry 21.6mm (0.9in) of water is discharged across on average 5 days.
- In December the blue above Kabul is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:01 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:52.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabul December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kabul, Afghanistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabul:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) ENE
- Dir, Pakistan - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ENE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 64.9 kms (40.4 miles) N
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 115.3 kms (71.6 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE