Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Kabul, Afghanistan
- On average hours of sunlight in Kabul range from 5:38 daily in February to 11:34 each day in July
- The longest day of the year is 14:18 long and the shortest day is 9:41 long.
- The longest day is 4:37 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 3085 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 8:26 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 70.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 29.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 55.8° above the horizon at Kabul.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Kabul, Afghanistan
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) NNE
- Chitral, Pakistan - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) ENE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) ENE
- Dir, Pakistan - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ENE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 64.9 kms (40.4 miles) N
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 115.3 kms (71.6 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ESE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SE
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) S
- Khost, Afghanistan - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE