Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Afghanistan > Kabul Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Afghanistan flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Kabul, Afghanistan

  • On average hours of sunlight in Kabul range from 5:38 daily in February to 11:34 each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 14:18 long and the shortest day is 9:41 long.
  • The longest day is 4:37 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3085 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 8:26 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 70.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 29.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 55.8° above the horizon at Kabul.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 05:52 05:56 05:38 06:44 10:05 11:34 11:21 11:09 09:40 09:19 07:48 06:01   08:26
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:06 10:52 11:54 13:00 13:56 14:24 14:12 13:24 12:20 11:14 10:19 09:52   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 59 (41) 55 (45) 48 (52) 52 (48) 73 (27) 81 (19) 81 (19) 84 (16) 79 (21) 84 (16) 77 (23) 62 (38)   70 (30)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 35.5 44.8 55.7 67.3 75.6 78.9 75.8 67.5 56.1 44.6 35.5 32   55.8

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Kabul, Afghanistan

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy